Rule for Admission
NAME OF COURSE
Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S) Course under the West Bengal University of Health Sciences. The course is spread over a period of five and half year. Including compulsory internship of one year after passing the Final Degree examination.
Candidates who passed / appeared Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects, are eligible to appear in competitive examination after specified notification by West Bengal Central Selection Committee, Deptt. of ISM & Homoeopathy, Govt. Of West Bengal.
50% (25 seats) fill up will be on the basis of rank secured by the examinee after counselling (choice of college) through W.B.J.E.E. and 50% (25 seats) will be filled up by the management following the norms of Central Selection Committee.
NO. OF SEATS
At present fifty (50) only
As pre Govt.Rules.
- 50% of total seats of every non govt. College would be treated as Free Seats and 50% seats as Payment Seats.
- Free Seats would have to pay usual fees as prescribed by the Govt.
- Payment seats would have to pay usual fees and an additional sum of Rs.75,000/- one time during admission as Course fee and fees like students, union, spots & games, Magazine, Festival and academic excursion etc.
ADMISSION TO THE COLLEGE
- Application for admission must be made in the prescribed form which is attached to the Prospectus to be had from the College office on payment of the Prescribed fees of Rs. 500/- in cash.
- The application form for admission duly filled in by the candidate must resch the College office within the stipulated date.
- Medium of instruction shall be English.
- The application for admission should be submitted with the following enclosures
- Two Passport and three revenue size recent Photography of the applicant one of which shall be affixed on boxed spaceprovided in the form.
- Two attested photo copy of Mark Sheet of Higher Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination.
- Attested Photo copy of admit card Madhyamik examination.
- One attested Photocopy of S.C. Or S.T.Cerificate of candidate belongs to if any.
- Testimonials in original should be produced at the time of admission.